Sunday, September 20, 2009

for the love of lawn care... or the funniest facebook exchange of the month

 Real status and comments from facebook:

[Chris S]
yea though I walk through the valley of knee high grass and weeds, I shall fear no evil. For my lawn mower and hoe give me courage.

[Sally A and Mark H like this.]

[Heath F]
Do not go easy into those weeds... rage rage against the dying of the mower.

[Yaacov P]
you prepare a lawn before me in the presence of my neighbors. you anoint my mower with oil and my sweat overflows.

[Chris S]
To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart, I whack at thee; for hate's sake, I spray my last roundup at thee.

[Beth R]
for morrow sweet morrow I shall go forth and mowth, for today I look forward to seeing my foes destroyed. O-H! we not thee!

[Chris S]
Weedwhacker oh weedwhacker - why have you forsaken me?


1 comment:

  1. Chris' posts always, always evoke frivolity from the crowds. Love that you documented this one in the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...