Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Trying New Apps: Weatherbug

I downloaded a new app to my phone this morning and really like it. I've been wanting easy access to the weather and haven't found an app I liked - until today, when I downloaded weatherbug.

Best feature is that it loads the current temperature into the tool bar at the top of the screen (I have an Android phone).
Hopefully you can see the blue 36 degrees at the top left of the screen:

The forecast page and current conditions page are both easy to read and easy to navigate. And, yes, it really was 36 degrees here this morning!

Do you have a favorite weather app? 

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, Weatherbug was one of the first one Marky-Marc downloaded for me. I refer to it as a person now because we check it often :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...