And here it is, ready to come out of the oven:
Adapted from this recipe
1 8-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed with all the liquid squeezed out
3 large tomatoes (I like Ugly Ripe tomatoes), seeded and chopped
2 1/2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup Gruyère cheese, grated
3 cups milk
2/3 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prep chopped tomatoes by laying them in a single layer on a paper towel to absorb the excess moisture.
3. Butter a 9"x13" baking dish.
4. Place flour in a large bowl and add 1/2 a cup of milk at a time, stirring completely after each addition to guard against lumps. When the mixture is smooth, add the eggs, one at a time, whisking each in completely.
5. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well.
6. Pour into the buttered 9x13 baking dish.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
8. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.