Monday, February 7, 2011

Greek Letter Cookies

I am now the proud owner of a complete set of Greek letter cookie cutters (thanks to Britain xoxo), which means my cookies for the Tallahassee Alumnae Panhellenic silent auction were even more exciting than usual. (see last years here.) 

To give you an idea what the cutters look like here are three of my favorite letters:

Here is a tray of cookies, straight from the oven. Thanks to my friend (and fellow Alpha Chi alumna) Jennifer O who came over to help with the baking on Thursday!!

And here are the cookies, packaged up and ready to go to the auction. All 17 groups attended the luncheon, isn't that great? 

Next time I make them, I will try frosting them. Some of the letters turned out a little fragile, particularly the Pi and the Xi. I'll have to experiment with some different doughs as well as the thickness of the cookies. But overall I was really happy with the inaugural batch, and they were a hit at the silent auction!

You might also like this post from our Tallahassee-Thomasville Alpha Chi Omega blog: Gifts for Alpha Chi Omega Bakers.

1 comment:

  1. So when should I expect my Lambda Kappa Sigma cookies????
    XOXO Kenni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...