Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brewfest Tallahassee!

Saturday October 30, I will be supporting the Tallahassee Sunrise Rotary by attending Brewfest Tallahassee. This is a great local charity event held each year at the Tallahassee Automobile Museum. Proceeds benefit Rotary projects (North Florida Rotary Youth Camp and World-wide Polio Eradication) and local organizations HOPE (Housing Opportunities and Personal Empowerment) Community and Leon County Relay for Life.

Last year was my first time attending and I had a great time, saw lots of friends, ate a lot, and tasted all types of beers. It's especially fun to vote for your favorites. I buy the VIP tickets for the early entry, the great food, and the easy access to nice clean bathrooms.

Some of my favorite breweries will be represented, including these:




Here are some pics from the 2009 Brewfest Tallahassee:
The VIP package was definitely the way to go.
Special tastings just for VIPs. 
Ran into lots of people I knew.
This photo is a reminder to me to wear comfortable shoes - there's lots of standing.
The OBP-mobile. Hoping they'll have some of the Coconut Porter this year.
 How about you? Anyone else planning to attend?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...