Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Master Bedroom Project

This fall I started to work on making my master bedroom a more welcoming comfortable space. The pieces are coming together so I thought I would share where I am so far and what's left on my to-do list.

The first thing I did was get a bed and then a tv and bed side tables:
Bed and side tables (same on both sides of bed)
The most recent, and to me, most exciting news is that I've picked a theme for the art work and plan to focus on scenes from north Florida. My first two pieces just arrived. Remember my pictures of foggy and misty Tallahassee? I had them printed on canvas and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out:



I still need window treatments, paint and linens, as well as a cabinet for the tv and other electronics, but I'm making a lot of progress. I'm collecting ideas on pinterest (see board below if you want to check it out).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...