1. Make the most of the art that's all around us. Like in the airport!
|Dawn signing the guest book at the ArtPort gallery|
2. Say hello to the Gulf 3. eat some local food
|Our picnic at St. Mark's National Wildlife Refuge|
Local cheeses from Sweet Grass Dairy, local chocolate from
Srsly Chocolate, locally grown radishes plus fruit, crackers and water
4. take a selfie
|Self portrait at St Marks|
5. lunch (or any meal) at Sage
|We both had the lunch special: Marinated beef tacos with avocado butter, |
radish, cabbage, cilantro sprouts - ridiculously good
|Dawn's dinner at Kool Beanz - Cuban style cobia (if I'm|
7. visit Tom Brown Park (yes we took Dawn out to play disc golf!)
8. relax! we went for massages at the fabulous neighborhood Sage Spa
9. experience a local tradition 10. support some good causes and
11. have a great time with friends.
We accomplished the last three at Brewfest Tallahassee
|I love that my camera creates these .gifs|
If you had just two days in Tallahassee, how would you spend them?