Monday, January 13, 2014

Twitter Year in Review 2013

Twitter remains my favorite social network. I came across this fun service, Vizify, last week that created some visuals to recap 2013. The first is a little movie. Unfortunately, you can't embed it but you can view it by clicking on the tweet below or by clicking here.

The other fun creation is my top tweets from 2013. Again, this is a screenshot, so it's not interactive, but you can click here or below the image to visit the actual page on the web. There you can view the original tweets and also follow links included in them. I think they are all fairly self-explanatory except for the one from Nov 30 - that was my reaction to the Auburn touchdown at the end of the Iron Bowl. 
https://twitter.com/amy_z/timelines/420166366545465344
What were your favorite moments on twitter in 2013? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...