Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our New Phones

I upgraded to a new phones last Wednesday! As usual we made a huge leap... from the slow lane right into the thick of traffic. We'd been talking about smart phones for awhile, but it was the slide out qwerty keyboard on the Epic that moved us from shoppers to buyers.

The review from Engadget helped us make the decision as well so I'm including the video from the review below.

So far I'm really impressed with the Epic. It is easy to use and has incredible features. The keyboard throws me off a little: first, because it slides out from the opposite side as our old phones (LG Rumor); and second, because of the layout. There are a lot more keys on the keyboard - including a full row of numbers, the period and comma - and the keys are set farther apart than I'm used to. It will take a little time to relearn two finger typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...