Monday, September 13, 2010

Kitchen Project Update

After our summer hiatus, I've been back to work on the new kitchen.

Last week the plumber came over and finished almost everything on his list. The one item left is anchoring down the dishwasher, but the original clips are lost, so I have to order some from the manufacturer. We have a new utility sink (which I purchased the week before last). The plumber also replaced all the piping under our kitchen sink. Fun fact about the "utilatub" is that it came from E.L. Mustee and Sons of Cleveland, and more precisely, Brook Park, which is hubs' hometown.



Three weeks ago I ordered the light fixture for the kitchen, and it arrived on Friday, as did the replacement part for the microwave. Now we just need to have the kitchen ceiling painted (which is scheduled for Thursday of this week) and then we'll be ready for the electricians to finish up. I posted more about the light fixture here, and here it is in the box:


My next kitchen update post will either photos of the painted ceiling or a photo list of the things left to be completed... my visual to-do list, so to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...