Thursday, June 30, 2011

365 Days of Personal Correspondence - 6 Months Update

source
As the end of the first half the year arrives, it's time to share an update on how well my goal of writing 365 pieces of personal correspondence in 2011 is going! After getting ahead of schedule in January and February, my pace slowed in March (29 cards and letters sent), April (11), and May (21) then rebounded in June (39 so far). Altogether I'm only a couple short of my one-a-day goal (178 of 181 complete!).

As the photo suggests, I've had fun sending cards for lesser holidays like St. Patrick's Day and Easter. I've found it helps to have cards, stamps and a pen with me, either in the car, when running errands, or in my bag when traveling. I'm looking forward to the second half of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...