Wednesday, March 2, 2011

365 Days of Personal Correspondence - 2 Months In

I had another good month keeping up with my 365 Days of Personal Correspondence project. As the picture, at left, suggests, I sent a small pile of Valentines! And received four! Thanks, friends, for the nice cards!

Overall I sent 35 cards, letters, and packages during the month of February. A little slower than my January pace (when I sent 42) but still quite respectable. The mix was similar to January's:

7 thank yous
8 condolences
10 Valentines
3 congratulations
2 engagements
and the rest a mix of things - happy new home, just because, happy birthday...

This month I got a lot of great feedback - in addition to the four Valentines we received, I've gotten nice emails, comments and even two tweets thanking me for notes I've sent. I'm glad the mail I'm sending out is being well received! (pun intended lol)

I feel like I'm really back in the swing of things, enjoying writing and thinking of others, and getting a lot out of the process. Thanks for following along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...