Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kitchen Project Underway - Day 22

Lots of progress in the painting department today! About 3/4 of the pantry has its first coat (of what some call "a coat and a half" - which means you go back and fix any spots that don't look great); I finished the two doors I started painting yesterday and painted one side of the pocket door. Tomorrow I get more paint - I ran out of Popular Gray in the pantry.

(The pantry/utility room/laundry room painted! (Everything you can see in this picture is painted!))

(Here's where I ran out of paint, though it was my intention to take a break here - I still have to tape off the lines to the hot water tank and somehow cover it to protect it from accidentally getting paint on it. I also have to unplug the washer from the power and the water lines and move it to paint behind it.)

(And here is my assembly line of doors, looking all shiny and happy with their first coats of paint.)

Tomorrow: paint shopping, followed by finishing up the pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...