Thursday, July 8, 2010

Alpha Chi Omega Convention Day 0

Today Britain and I fly to DC and begin the whirlwind experience that is Alpha Chi Convention. We fly TLH - ATL - DC and then take a quick shuttle ride to the hotel:
Arlington, Virginia

We'll check into the hotel, and then check in at the AXO Registration Desk and the Star Booth. Next we'll deliver items to the Convention Boutique for our alumnae chapter.

In the afternoon, I have NPC Training. Our team will be assisting AXO collegiate chapters in 2010-2011 when changes are underway on their campuses, so we have a lot to learn. (This is a sample boardroom at the hotel.)

 After training, we'll head to dinner at 5:30. The best part of the day will be seeing lots of friends! My roommate, Susan, doesn't arrive until Friday morning, but here's a picture of us from Convention in 2006 with our Zeta Upsilon chapter banner. The banners aren't always on display at floor level (sometimes they are hung from the ceiling, which is really pretty, but doesn't lend itself to photos!). See you soon, Sus!

2 comments:

  1. ooo, if they are on the floor I need a picture of me with the Theta Lambda one ... or do I have one from 2006??? and my camera is currently in route from Mission Inn anyway :( maybe a sister will lend me her camera ... hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! My advisor and I are (impatiently) sitting through our layover in Chicago right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...