Monday, January 17, 2011

Alpha Chi Fun at the Beach

I joined my fellow advisors and the new collegiate officers from the FSU Alpha Chi Omega chapter at their annual Exec Board Retreat this weekend on St. George Island. Here's a little photo recap. First the house we stayed in. It's called Beach Fever.

The view from our back deck. It was cold cold cold at night but warmed up pretty nicely during the day (to almost 60 degrees).

The collegians got a lot of work done:



but also had a lot of fun, including some time taking pictures on the beach. 



For the official report from the chapter on last week's activities, including the Retreat, visit their blog here.

All in all, it was a lovely, productive weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, but the sunset one is ooo la la :)
    Glad I could be apart of such a productive time; it is inspiring to work with devoted advisors and creative collegians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. Really makes me want to escape this cold and wintry weather in Atlanta and run away to the beach to work on my tan/sisterly bonding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jenn! I took the sunset picture right after I arrived on Saturday. I was glad to be a part of a really productive weekend too!

    Mandy, thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed the post. We did lots of sisterly bonding but no tanning - too cold. The officers were barefoot on the beach and almost froze. My fingers froze holding the camera! Winter is relentless everywhere this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...