Monday, January 10, 2011

My Birthday Wish

Wow it's been a rough sad news weekend. I've been thinking all day Sunday about a way to bounce back Since Monday is my birthday, I've decided I have just one wish: a happier more hopeful world. I'm asking you to help me celebrate my birthday by joining me in doing a random act of kindness. 

Alpha Chi sisters, I'd like you to also do a Random Act of Alpha Chindness. This is just like a regular act of kindness except that you do it for another Alpha Chi sister! How fun is that? It could be as simple as calling a sister you haven't talked to in awhile or sending a card or email to brighten someone's day. 

I am going to try to do random acts of kindness (and axndness) all day and will live-tweet about them. Look for a summary / report on how it went later this week! Leave me a comment (or tweet me) and let me know how it goes for you! 

If you need some random acts of kindness ideas, here are some sites to inspire you:

http://www.operationnice.com/

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Love this idea. I'll be doing my random act of Alpha Chindness today in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, what great timing! Last night, I was already contemplating something I am going to do for an AXO sister and then I saw your post. Love it!
    Happy Birthday Capricorn sister!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...