Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 Top Ten: Blog Posts and Stats

Excluding the home page, these are my blog posts that were most popular (that is, the ones with the most page views) in 2010:

Image: RYAN REID

7, 6, 5. AXO Convention: What to Wear (Part 2, Part 3, Part 1)

I was surprised that my sorority-related posts ranked so highly. Please let me know if there are topics you'd like to hear more about!

I was also surprised by the overall statistics:

During this year (I joined Google Analytics in late February so this is just over ten months of data):
- 1,105 absolute unique visitors
- 6,016 page views
- 38% of visitors have stopped by once
- 18% are my most loyal - visiting 100 times or more (thank you!!)

It was a good year of blogging for me - while I didn't meet my goal of blogging every day, I did average about 22 posts a month. I'm happy with the consistency and will strive to continue along in 2011.

Happy New Year, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...