Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recapping My Birthday Gifts

Thought you might like to see my birthday presents (since they are super fun).

From hubs (I asked for cookbooks - these all look excellent and right up my alley!)


And my surprise gift was a new toaster, which was fabulous because a. our old one didn't work all that well - took forever to make toast 9 times out of ten, but on the tenth time would burn it - and b. isn't it pretty? love the stainless steel to match the new kitchen!

From Mom, a real treat from a cute little boutique in Cleveland neighborhood Ohio City (that I blogged about here here and here)

From Jenn, the cutest shirt ever:

and it's for a great cause that we all care about! www.b-who-u-r.com 

Love this coffee/cocoa stencil from Tara. Can't wait to try it out. Had to show off some of the nice cards too:

Love this begonia from Karen!

We also had delicious cupcakes from Cake Shop at dinner on Monday, thanks to Jenn! And my Aunt Lillian sent cookies (nut horns, yum), the cutest little snowman that lights up and a cupcake that plays happy birthday!

Thank you all for making my birthday special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...